I wanted to let you know that there is still an opportunity to send support for me and my fellow students on my DTS. If you are at all interested you are more than welcome to do so, whatever you feel led to give would GREATLY help us and our vision God gave us.
As of right now I need almost $5,800, and there are a few more studants and a few staff that are in need of support.
Our leaders Jeremy and Will have bought most of our tickets yesterday, and they are holding off on 6 tickets as of now until the money comes in.
The reality is if we don't get enough money some of us will not be able to go on outreach. Like how I have shared in my last post I really have a deep desire to go and see ALL of my family (ywam fam) go.
So if you want to give, you can go on our website and pay online-
ywamoxford.org
Or send a check made out to YWAM Oxford, here is the address-
PO Box 47 Oxford, North Canterbury 7430 New Zealand
Please send me and e-mail or something if you are sending a check, so we know that money is coming in, it takes about a week and a half to recieve mail from the States
Or call the office and talk to one of the staff-
Office # 64 3 312 4951 Office Fax # 64 3 312 4955
Thank you so very much for your time, support and prayers. You all have made this trip possible for me to experience. I appreciate you all so very much.
~Romans 10:15 And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "how beautiful are the feet of those who bring the good news!"

No comments:
Post a Comment