Monday, May 11, 2009

God's Provision

Amazing news!
Literally overnight God has provided all my outreach money, and then some! Yesterday I had a few student's come up to me and tell me they where going to give me money so I could go on outreach, and combined with the money my parents where to generously give me and a few other anonymous gifts, I had so much that I was able to even give some to the gift pool to bless others! God is so amazing how he provides for us. I was really preparing myself for the worse, to not be able to go on outreach and go home early. But God has bigger plans. He really wanted me to just trust him and fallow his plans even if I didn't know what they were.
Isaiah 42:16 "I will lead the blind by a way they do not know. I will turn darkness into light in front of them. And I will make the bad places smooth. These are the things I will do and I will not leave them."
God has really tought me so much over this past two weeks, I am literally exosted just from all the emotions that I have felt and the ups and downs. I just am so freaking physiced that my whole team is able to go and we don't have to leave anyone behind because of financial problems. This time has totally pulled us together as a group. Alot of studants have been fasting untill God provided the money, even studant's who had their outreach paid for. Everyone really was generous and pulled together and really encouraged each other.
So this monday I will be traveling to Taiwan. After that we will be going to Mongolia, China and the Philipeans. In august we will be then in Jeruselum with all the teams for two weeks and graduate together on the Mount of Olives! It is going to be amazing, I am looking forward to see what God reveals to each of us and what else we will learn from this experiance and the many lives we get to touch.
I will try and put up one more update at least before I go, but after that I won't for awhile. For crazy scedual reasons and also for the protection of our contacts we cannot mention anything to do with God or YWAM because of the government and all that.
Thanks so much for prayers and support, You are all a blessing to me.
God is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment