So This week so far has been pretty awesome, and it's only wendsday. God has just been bringing so much up to the surface that I need to work on in my life and see how they have affected my walk with him. And also to see what he's doing in everyone elses lives here is so sweet, I love it. The lectures are getting deeper, they are about missions this week and i just can't get enough out of it! So far we have heard about relationships, father heart of God, Charactor and nature of God and much more.
This saturday is faith week!
So a little about faith week:
For one week, our DTS is going to split up in groups of 3ish and get dropped off a few hours away from our base with nothing but 20$ each person and a change of clothes. We will have freedom to travel anywhere God leads us on the south island for a week, meet new people and totally just relying on him and streatching ourselves in faith,
Me and my teamates (Grace and Beau) are totally stoked for what God has planned for us and also excited to hear about what God does in all the other teams. We have all been praying for faith week and I ask for your prayers as well.
*Prayer for safety and protection as we rome around and hitchhike New Zealand
*God would provide for our needs
*God would give us an amazing week experiance and amaze us
*We would pour heaps of blessings on all the people we meet
I can't wait to share with you the amazing exeriances and what God does in that week!
On another note, I really would appriciate prayer for outreach finances. On april 20th they are buying our tickets for outreach, so that means we all need our fees payed by that time. Our school altogether needs around 300,000.00 New Zealand Dollars, I myself personally need around 12,000 New Zealand Dollars (7,000 us dollars) So your prayers would be awesome! I know God's going to provide but just knowing people are praying for me helps alot :)
Blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment